November 24, 2009

What is your Black Friday plan of attack this year?


Target and TwitterMoms ask What is your Black Friday plan of attack this year?

I have been going Black Friday shopping every year since 2001. I love it! Now I have never gotten into the camping out the night before or fighting over some TV. I still do pretty well. My plan of attack is.

1. The ads are already on the internet. So I can game plan way in advance. I already know what stores I want to go to now.

2. Plan your schedule, which never used to be an issue until now. Some stores start at midnight on Thanksgiving!! It makes it a little easier to hit more than one store but also makes it harder due to "lack of sleep"

3. Divide and conquer. If you are shopping with a friend or family member, split up and cover more ground.

No comments: